Teachers Jim Lovell-Smith and Valerie Wycoff
*based on the model of Marshall Rosenberg, PhD, Founder of the Center for Nonviolent Communication
We’re passionate about life-long learning, creating respectful and loving relationships, and fostering care and justice in the world. Are you?
In this workshop, you will learn and practice tools that can improve relationships with yourself, your co-workers, and your friends and family.
- Identify common ways of speaking that disconnect
- Practice self-awareness and self-compassion
- Learn to express honestly so that others can hear
- Learn to listen with empathy
- Move from blame and judgment to connection
- Make clear actionable requests
We (Valerie and Jim) have been studying and practicing NVC since 2008 and have immense gratitude for how it has supported our marriage, strengthened our connections with friends and increased our self-compassion. To read more about us, click here. To learn more about NVC in Aotearoa/NZ, visit www.nvc.org.nz