Supported Online Practice Series
7 sessions of 1.5 hours
Monday evenings from 7 to 8.30 pm NZST
Weekly, 7 August – 18 Sept 2023
Facilitated by Jim Lovell-Smith and Valerie Wycoff, CNVC Certified Trainers of Nonviolent Communication. Click here to learn more about Jim & Valerie
This series is designed for people who’ve had an introduction to nonviolent communication (8 hours or more) or people who wish to reignite or deepen their practice with others. We will support you to have more flow, ease, and clarity about your options in dialogue. Click this link for registration form
Join us if you want
* to move from reactivity to more creativity
* more naturalness as you use NVC
* to avoid pitfalls in conversation and pitfalls of NVC
* to practice giving and receiving empathy
* to gain fluency as you practice in a supportive group
Price – Pay What You Can – and please register before 30 July if possible to ensure the best chance of a full course.
Why? – because more people using Nonviolent Communication makes the world a better place for all of us.
· The suggested tuition for this class is $160 – $320 for the series
· If you are in financial hard times, feel free to pay as little as our minimum charge of $80.
· If you have the capacity, please consider contributing more to sponsor those who need to pay less.
CANCELLATION POLICY –
In case there are less than: 8 participants registered, BodyVoice Alive Ltd reserves the right to cancel the course no later than 5 days before the course is due to start. If course is cancelled any payments will be refunded within 14 days.
If you decide to leave the training at anytime before the end of the series, rather than to ask for a refund, we ask you consider your payment as care for our energy in organising this series, as well as acknowledging that this place could have been offered to someone else.